[stylist] My Mother Crossed the Rainbow Bridge

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Nov 26 15:56:48 UTC 2009

Peter, I'm sorry to hear of your mother's passing. I'm sure it is a
profound loss and a shock because of its suddenness. I pray though in
time you will see that it was a blessing for her to go quickly, without
a long period of suffering. May God's love and grace sustain you and
allow you to hold onto all of the good memories.
Donna

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org