[stylist] apologies

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 2 03:28:07 UTC 2009

Hi, Barbara, Lori and everyone!

I think that whomever is telling you that your poetry without rhyme and
meter is prose has not heard of free verse, whichis poetry without rhyme and
meter. I can't remember too much more about the technicalities of free
verse, so I'd better quit while I'm ahead!

And yes, I do like the supportive and nurturing and probing qualities of
this list; I mean probing in a good way.
Susan