[stylist] a poem

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Fri Oct 2 21:48:31 UTC 2009

Everytime you allow a government to have control over people's lives and
medical needs you risk a tragedy of Holocaust proportions.  So a madman in
Iran says the Holocaust never happened.  Achmadinajad also had Iranian
demonstrators jailed; or worse; for disagreeing with his almighty opinion.
His premise is so falacious it doesn't deserve comment.  He never met a
person with a number tatooed into their arm.  He never saw the look of
horror on a survivor's face when they see a dog or policeman coming down the
street.  He never talked to the children of survivors who didn't have the
same kind of chioldhood as other American children.  He never read the
heroic stories of people who survived that hell.  I have more respect for a
dead dog.; Another comparrison of apples to oranges; during the Bush
administration the Democrats didn't miss a chance to call him a Nazi.  But
people with good intentions forget that little matter.  No one can compare
the holocaust to anything civilization ever knew.  However; we can't have
our heads buried so deeply in the sand that we can't realize that the
terrorist's greatest dream is to once again inflict a Holocaust on the
world.  But this time it won't be just the Jews.  Anyone with a belief
different than Islam will be gassed; beheaded or shot in the head.  Both
Christian and Jewish children will once again be used for target practice.
Barbara; it's all right to have different political opinions; but don't
insult us by comparing a political platform to a disaster that the world can
never forget.  Judith- who is getting ready for the Jewish holiday of
Sukkot.