[stylist] Fantasy and the conservative reader?

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 5 18:10:20 UTC 2009

Barbara: Ok. This isn't a romance. The affair between Vinny and Liza
is only a minor detour, but their children have a major role to play
later in the book.

I don't read much romance as the subject matter fails to interest me much.

Yes I suppose some did creep in while I was first writing this novel
since that's how I saw things happen but it can be edited out of the
book.

Talking of nudity later in the book Liza alows another dragon to draw
her in the nude in exchange for help with Nadia. She is drawn sitting
on a branch with these papiermachi wings strapped to her back. Will
that cause offence?

Helene