[stylist] blog help needed

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Mon Oct 19 23:04:21 UTC 2009

Jim, Another person told me to check out blogspot.  I went there yesterday
and I'm considering it.  I want to create my own blogs on a few things, one
of them being the new handicapped.  I'm still thinking it through.  I'm
keeping your message around for future reference.  I'll let you know what I
end up with.  Thanks, Judith