[stylist] Trials of an honorary Dragon chapter 30 (Last chapter) Please comment.

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 30 20:16:44 UTC 2009

If I only wanted to get it published, that would probably be good
advice, but I also like writing for the sake of it. Just to please
myself. Then worry about getting it presentable after that's been
sorted out.

Also yes, I do definately apreciate feedback of all kinds, but it
doesn't mean I don't find the experience stressful. I mean what writer
wouldn't greater success for their novel.

During the break I might think of a way of improving the first book.

I'm getting too stressed at moment to handle a flood of reject letters
from publishers. (even JK rowling got rejects and Harry Potter is now
one of the most popular books ever). So that's why I'll be taking a
break from writing for others and just write for pleasure. Then after
the sequal (or maybe sequals) are completed I'll go back to the start
and try and get it published.

Helene