[stylist] Plot input.

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Wed Sep 2 05:12:55 UTC 2009

This would definitely have to be in the realm of speculative fiction and you
need to come up with something that could be conceived as "credible" not
factual.

An incompatible gene might be some way to say that the heart is fine but
will not work in person A's body but will work just fine in person B's body.
You would also need to figure out at what age this would take place and if
you want your characters to be older than small children for this to take
place you need to figure out how they would survive with this incompatible
heart until they are older and why the procedure can't be done at a young
age.

Just some points to consider. You have to give us a reason to suspend the
belief and help our minds grasp from this reality to the one you want us to
be in.

Cindy