[stylist] Plot input.

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Wed Sep 2 05:55:40 UTC 2009

There was a book about twenty years ago by Ken Follett, you might want to
read it it's called Fallback. Fallback is about an American spy who gets the
brains of an old American math professor transplanted into his skull so that
he can solve a Russian computer program. The book is really quite good it
talks about the affect the transplant had on the man who had it. Pick it up
and give it a scan.
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

**
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident,
Metrolink 111 or other interests click on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated July 2, 2009