[stylist] "A deafblind girl" or "Dragons and Dumans"

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Sep 6 23:15:29 UTC 2009

I like A Gift Of Flight.
There are two ways--I think)--that people would look if they saw the title A
Deafblind Girl.  They'd either think that she must be like superwoman to
have someone write a book about her, or they'd figure that deafblind means
stupid so who'd want to read that book.  That's the bad thing about humans
and their stupid prejudices and stereotypes.
A Gift Of Flight was just the kind of fanciful name I was trying to think
of.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.