[stylist] "A deafblind girl" or "Dragons and Dumans"

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 6 23:30:31 UTC 2009

Thanks Barbara: At the moment I like "A gift of flight" best too.
In the mean time I'm thinking of shortening the current title of A
Deafblind girl to: DBG. I'm worried if I swap title completely it
might confuse people.  I might even think of an even better title so
I'll call it DBG for now and rename it afterwards.

Helene