[stylist] The Railfan

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 7 00:20:48 UTC 2009

HI Judith, Glad you liked "The Railfan" that link will only be active
fourteen days and then if you want to refer to it you'll need to click on
the link at the bottom of my email and search for the title, click on it
once and then again. Storymania only allows direct linking for a short
period of time. You're my biggest train fan. Have fun.
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

**
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident,
Metrolink 111 or other interests click on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated July 2, 2009