[stylist] Tell me What You think of my Character

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 8 04:08:26 UTC 2009

About Glen telling Judy the story in the chapter he tells her he wants
counselling that she shouldn't have to hear the whole story right now he's
not ready to tell it. Take a look at the chapter and you might see this then
you might find more questions to ask as well and that's a good thing.
Remember this is chapter 1 and so we don't learn everything here but the
points made are good ones it shows you're picking up on things I want you to
notice.
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

**
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident,
Metrolink 111 or other interests click on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated July 2, 2009