[stylist] DBG (chapter 5)

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Thu Sep 10 02:17:12 UTC 2009

I had the same reaction.  however, I see you wanted disgust expressed
toward this character.  unfortunately, if there's going to be disgust
expressed toward a character, that character has to do disgusting things.
how important is the disgust and social ostricism (sp?) for the story?

in chapter 5, there sure is a lot of chattiness telling of little
history details, what and why, about this character and those
characters.  I found it a little distracting.
jc
Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS