[stylist] DBG (chapter 4)

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Thu Sep 10 16:56:35 UTC 2009

Moving around in time is fine, if you anchor the chronology.   In the book
I mentioned, The Time Traveler's Wife, each entry was dated, so we knew
which ones landed in the past and which moved forward in time.   If you are
setting your story on earth, you can use the usual calendar.   If not, you can
invent years, months, etc.

Yes, I'm still interested in the story.   It takes a lot to confuse me,
which is why I try to be aware of what will confuse others.
Lori