[stylist] Shelley's New Metrolink Writing: Flowers for the Engineer

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Sun Sep 13 21:32:56 UTC 2009

Hey Caste and Crew and Bells,

If I don't finish my essay on my Wine Lovers train trip yesterday (it was the best trip ever) :): this one is finished. I went to Chatsworth on Friday to get my plaque and bring flowers. I deliberately arranged it so that if possible I could meet Rob Sanchez's conductor. This trip is significant in only ways I can make it so if you want to know all the poignant details, click this link.
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=newtitles/AlongiSJ-Metrolink111FlowersForAnEngineer.htm

Stay tuned for the Santa Barbara trip and I'm already three trips to the station behind. Maybe we'll get that one done today.

Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor