[stylist] Metrolink111 Education on the Rails

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 14 05:45:43 UTC 2009

Hey Colleagues and Bells again Today,

I did finish my essay on my Santa Barbara trip. Sept 12 was the one year anniversary of the ML111 crash. I'm off to Santa Barbara today to do something nice. Today the question is is the trip about the train, the engineer, or the wine. I know one thing, I got a train lesson worth waiting for, and a lot of fun, too. Now I hope I get the train lesson right. It has been an eventful three day weekend. I dont' think I could stand stimulation like that for very long. It has to come in doses. So enjoy this one.
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=newtitles/AlongiSJ-Metrolink111EducationOnTheRails.htm

Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**