[stylist] DBG 7 (completely new chapter)

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Wed Sep 16 01:41:33 UTC 2009

There is a lot going on here.  Somehow you have to describe these things in
your narrative.  I had the same questions as Lori.  To me, the sudden
entrance of all these characters who seemed totally wierd didn't do anything
for the story.  In truth, adding these characters with their sub plots
detracts from what you are trying to do.  Keep in mind that there is no
community comprised of a bunch of families who all have handicapped
children.  Judith