[stylist] DBG 7 (completely new chapter)

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 14:55:21 UTC 2009

While your other answers make some sense, this one needs work!
The animals we raise for food do not live free.   We do not cut limbs off
living animals to eat.   It makes more sense to kill the entire animal.
It's obvious the dragons realize they are not dealing with dumb animals.   If
they were, they would be herded into corrals, kept naked, and not allowed
families.
Lori