[stylist] DBG 7 (completely new chapter)

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 16 21:05:57 UTC 2009

As to the dragon's relationship with humans. It's sort of like a
benine dictatorship. Most Darthrilian humans worship the Dragons.
Plus, not all dragons eat humans. They generally make a show of living
in harmony with Mankind. It all happens beneath the serface. Dragons
are like humans that you get good dragons, bad dragons and ones that
are a mixture of the two.

Plus in real life, there are so many illogical human behaviour that to
make humans as logical rational creatures would in my opion be far
fetched.

Helene