[stylist] DBG 7 (completely new chapter)

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 16 22:11:14 UTC 2009

Shelley: I'm glad you like this story so far. Thanks very much for
your feedback.
I've sent a timeline of the date each chapter takes place.
Let me know if it helps any?
I'm also planning to make a list of all the characters.

Also I mean to have a glossary of terms at the end of the book. I read
a book that had one which was set in Afganistan called 'the
breadwinner'. I found it a really good book. The names of things that
didnt have english translation was at the end of the book.

I'm wondering if people think Nadir and Nadia are differant? The only
really new character is Mr Murat as Nadia and her mom have been writen
about before.

The story is about Nadia's life and also that of her aunt Liza. who
are the main characters.

Sorry about the grammar. Grammar and spelling isn't my strong point. I
do run it through the spell check when I've findished chapters or you
would find even more badly spelt words. Unfortunately the spell check
just gives you a list of words to use and I sometimes accidently use
the wrong one.

Arielle is Liza's aunt and has been mentioned breifly in chapter 3.
Mr Murrat's aunt Nora doesn't come into it. Would it be less confusing
if he just called her his aunt?
The painful curse is the same as Crusendi curse that J K rowling used
only I call it 'the painful curse.

Helene