[stylist] DBG 7 (completely new chapter)

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Wed Sep 16 23:21:57 UTC 2009

Keep in mind that most readers of your book will not read time lines before
starting their read.  The plot has to be clear without explanation to the
average reader.  People read novels to be entertained.  Consequently they
are not going to put in the time necessary to figure out what the
entertainment is all about.  Judith