[stylist] DBG 7 and domestic violence

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 16 23:36:29 UTC 2009

In my case there were scenes in our house but in this case the saying
'it takes two to tango' went since neither my parents were both at it.
I don't consider them abusive as such. Not physically abusive although
they  did throw tantrums around us and break things. So it was a good
thing when they got seperated.
The experience I had as an adult was differant though. It was
physically as well as verbally abusive. It took my money but wouldn't
accept who I was.

Helene