[stylist] DBG 7 and domestic violence

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 17 00:51:22 UTC 2009

Judith: I don't know about the stastistics but I do have personal
experience and know of several other women this has happened to who
have stayed with their husbands after it started.
I have read of battered men, but haven't met any personally. Just
woman battered by men and women battered by other women in same sex
relationships.

Helene