[stylist] DBG 7 (completely new chapter)

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Thu Sep 17 01:25:04 UTC 2009

I think it would be more useful if events happened chronologically.  You're
the author.  You can do this with your manuscript.  Give it a try.  All of
us are authors and we've had to do this with our own manuscripts at one time
or another.  I know I've done it with my novel.  You can still put the date
at the beginning.  This way the reader knows what time frame they are
reading in.  I did that.  I didn't want the reader to think that people were
working on lap tops.  The date at the beginning of my book is 1977.  There
were no lap tops around then.  Judith