[stylist] DBG 7 (completely new chapter)

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Thu Sep 17 03:22:36 UTC 2009

In any situation there are situations like your niece and nephew.  I'm not
going into my grandchildren.  As Lori can tell you once I get started I
don't stop.  Yes, there are exceptions, but for the most part people can
tell the difference between boys and girls.  The closer the child gets to
puberty, the more they act like the gender they are born into.  My boys
played with dolls when they were little and my daughters played with cars
and trucks.  They are all married and the boys are  definitely men and the
girls women.