[stylist] DBG 7 (completely new chapter)

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Sep 17 14:38:19 UTC 2009

You are right.  It's probably suspending reality a bit too much to assume
that on top of all these people being disabled that their physical
appearances could be a bit off.  I didn't even think twice about it when I
read it.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.