[stylist] DBG: cleaner version of chapter 5.

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 18 21:15:09 UTC 2009

Hi Lora,
Thanks for your feedback.
There are a lot of flashbacks in this chapter.

"If you are writing for the sighted world, this will be questioned."
One of the aims of this book is to try and show that blindess or even
deafblindess isn't just doom and gloom. When blind people fail to
adapt it's because they aren't given a chance to move forward, as in
the case with Liza's mom.

The dragons usually seal up the wound before they put the humans down.
As I said before Dragons of this nature just see humans the way we see
other animals. They don't want to kill the human, but their needs come
before that of the human and they would probably want to justify their
actions to themselves (since dragons do have a concience) by seeling
up the stump and stuffing money in the human's pocket. Even though
such an act isn't even legal in Darthrilia itself.

You think that Liza is a bit too childish then. She's in a bad
situation and doesn't know what to do soshe resorts to being childish.
Would it be better just to have her shrug helplessly.

The aims of this chapter is to give a little more of Liza's history
form another perspective. Plus show another perspective on the view of
dragons.

Helene