[stylist] List of characters in DBG

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Mon Sep 21 04:02:02 UTC 2009

So long as people know they are different people, there shouldn't be a
problem.   The problem only comes if both feature a lot in the same story.   And
yes, I know people often name their children with their names.   It can
cause huge problems even in the real world with mail and credit ratings getting
mixed up.
Lori