[stylist] FLM Chapter 3 for your consideration

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Mon Sep 21 14:29:16 UTC 2009

Shelly, I love the way you write.  This story started slow, but even that
was written extremely well and kept the reader wanting to turn the page.  I
would love to find out what happens when Glenn finally meets allison.  I'm
sure that will happen.  Why else would you include it?  Great going!  Judith