[stylist] FLM Comments

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 22 06:05:36 UTC 2009

Thanks for all your input so far. I'm glad to see my writing is descriptive enough to make one hungry and keeps you turning the page. I appreciate all the comments. Judith I'm convinced you're my biggest fan. This story is the most conflicted story I've written and so I'm trying out  lot of different techniques though it does carry my voice. Thanks for all your words and to Barbara's comments about train engineers being heartless if they don't regret hitting someone, no train engineer I've ever met and that has been few has ever been heartless. One told me it hurts to see people step out in front of a train. Another one wanted counselling. Keep sending comments if you can it helps me refine the craft.
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor