[stylist] Flirting with Monday chapter 7

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Sep 22 18:57:18 UTC 2009

Oh my goodness, I remember being that sick about twelve years ago!  It seems
just like yesterday when I think of how quick that headache came on and how
sick I was.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.