[stylist] Flirting with Monday chapter 7

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Wed Sep 23 06:05:09 UTC 2009

Thanks Barbara I try to write as much description into anythign I write as I
can and so describing the lights and the pain and the way he sits on the
bench or anything else takes a lot of my time. I want people to feel what my
character is working with or experiencing. I'm glad I succeeded, but sorry
you could relate. I had to do a lot of research on sinus headaches for that
chapter and I may have over emphasized or dramatized but I don't think so.
Thanks for hanging in there. Enjoy the reading.
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

**
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident,
Metrolink 111 or other interests click on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated September 13, 2009