[stylist] Reintroducing Myself

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Apr 13 15:20:14 UTC 2010

Hi Joe,
Welcome back to the list. As you can tell, I'm running a bit behind with
my correspondence. Not sure if I joined before you left, so I'll tell
you a bit about myself.

I'm a retired folksinger, and I do a lot of writing. Some is PR stuff
for the NFB's Performing Arts Division.  I write articles for several
online magazines -- Suite 101 and American Chronicle mostly. I cover
blindness issues, folk music and whatever else strikes my fancy. I'm
just about to publish an article on bats and I have an interview this
afternoon with a researcher to talk about the uproar surrounding the
osteoporosis drug fosamax.

My big project, however, is fiction. I'm coming down the home stretch of
finishing my first novel -- a fantasy which has a 14-year-old girl who
is going blind -- well, she's legally blind at the point of this story.

My husband, guide dog and I live on 17 acres in the Endless Mountains of
Pennsylvania.

Hoping to hear from you, and best of luck with your writing.
Donna Hill

Donna's articles on Suite 101:
http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill

Free Download: "Love of My Life"
http://www.passionsandpossibilities.com/guest-blogger-donna-hill-advocate-for-the-blind/

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org