[stylist] Introduction of a New Writer

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Apr 22 21:43:33 UTC 2010

Hi Jewel,
Welcome to the list. I can relate to your enjoyment of doing phone
interviews for your chapter. I have been doing PR for the Performing
Arts Division for a few years. We don't have a newsletter, though. Our
goal is to get the information to the general public, so I publish to
online magazines.

I write about blindness issues in general as well, and I've recently
branched out to cover other interests like folk music, wildlife
conservation and health issues like osteoporosis -- I'm 60.

I also write fantasy. My novel "The Heart of Applebutter Hill" should be
done sometime this year. The two main characters were thrown out of
their homeland, so I think people who were adopted, foster children or
just felt disenfranchised can relate to that part.

I love your idea of the roal reversal.

Best,
Donna Hill

Donna's articles on Suite 101:
http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill

Free Download: "Love of My Life"
http://www.passionsandpossibilities.com/guest-blogger-donna-hill-advocate-for-the-blind/

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org