[stylist] Critiques and Writing Prompts

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 21:54:11 UTC 2010

How are writing critiques handled here?  My writing, if categorized by NLS,
would be labeled as containing strong language and violence.  If I posted
material for critiques, should I post it on my own website, or can it be
shared here?

Also, has the list ever thought of doing daily writing prompts?  Everyone
recommends writing at least a thousand words each day just to keep the
juices flowing, but unless I'm writing on an active project, I find it
difficult to just sit down and write.

Thanks for any information,

Joe

database 5051 (20100422) __________