[stylist] Writing Prompt

BDM lists at braddunsemusic.com
Fri Apr 23 19:47:02 UTC 2010

That would be interesting. What would be the criteria as in word count and
etc.? Being new to any formal kind of  writing other than songs/lyrics, I'm
not sure what is the norm but would find this   challenging... in a good
kind of way :).

Brad

At 02:30 PM 4/23/2010, you wrote:
>I have a whole list of writing prompts that rae good. If you all don't
>mind, I can throw one out.
>
>On 4/23/10, Joe Orozco <jsorozco at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Anyone care to throw out the first writing prompt?  I thought of a few, but
> > I'd rather participate in writing about them than cheating and writing a
> > response to my own.  Should they be daily prompts, or should folks be
> > allowed a couple days to put a contribution together?  This may be best
> > since people's schedules vary.  It'd be great if we had sufficient time to
> > critique each other's contributions.  Maybe we could create a list of
> people
> > responsible for thinking up the next writing prompt to get a little smooth
> > operation going.  Anyway, I appreciate the decision on submissions in
> > general and am excited to see what the list can produce to help us all
> > become stronger writers.
> >
> > Joe
> >
> > "Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves,
> > some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all."--Sam Ewing

> signature
> > database 5053 (20100423) __________

> > http://www.eset.com

> > stylist:
> >
> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/herekittykat2%40gmail.com

>signature database 5053 (20100423) __________

>http://www.eset.com

Brad Dunse

You become that to which you are most exposed

E Mail: brad at braddunsemusic.com

Website: http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brad-Dunse-Music/191788857382

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/braddunse