[stylist] Writing Prompt

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 20:04:28 UTC 2010

Writing Prompts (the good ones) don't have any general requirements.
Each prompt has its one requirements. For example, the first one I
just sent from Writing Fiction has you write *one* sentence describing
the main reason you love the work. Then, you describe the reasons. You
may have two reasons, you may have 20 reasons. It's up tyou. The whole
point of the prompt is to help you understand what you like about the
book, and maybe use the reasons to help you write your own stories
more like what you love yourself. It is also good to read others'
reasons, to see what other people love most about the books they read,
so this really is a great group writing prompt.

~Jewel