[stylist] Writing Prompt

loristay loristay at aol.com
Sat Apr 24 00:23:14 UTC 2010

How about a weekly prompt?
Lori
On Apr 23, 2010, at 10:16:51 AM, "Joe Orozco" <jsorozco at gmail.com>
wrote:

 From:  "Joe Orozco" <jsorozco at gmail.com>
Subject:    [stylist] Writing Prompt
Date:   April 23, 2010 10:16:51 AM EDT
Anyone care to throw out the first writing prompt? I thought of a few,
but
I'd rather participate in writing about them than cheating and writing
response to my own. Should they be daily prompts, or should folks be
allowed a couple days to put a contribution together? This may be best
since people's schedules vary. It'd be great if we had sufficient time
critique each other's contributions. Maybe we could create a list of
people
responsible for thinking up the next writing prompt to get a little
smooth
operation going. Anyway, I appreciate the decision on submissions in
general and am excited to see what the list can produce to help us all
become stronger writers.

Joe