[stylist] censorship

loristay loristay at aol.com
Sat Apr 24 00:31:23 UTC 2010

The issue of censorship always flies a red flag.  Having been the target of some unreasonable censorship, I am uncomfortable being in the position of censoring anyone.  But at the moment a writer has been sending me pornographic, anti a certain political party, and just plain obscene, disgusting stuff.  That's the kind of thing I don't want to see.

As for the type of writing we've been discussing, it should be okay if the writer simply posts at the beginning, "Some violence," or "strong language."

Lori

P.S. I like what Robert had to say too.  Let's all weigh in on this one.