[stylist] censorship

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Sun Apr 25 01:35:21 UTC 2010

There is no age barrier for blindness.  People who are very young to very
old are afflicted with visual impairments.  Unless you want to limit members
on the list according to age, you might want to think again about allowing
writing containing offensive language or content on the list.  In other
words folks, it's a family audience.  Judith