[stylist] What is allowed or not allowed on NFB lists

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Apr 25 03:25:54 UTC 2010

List members, 2 things:

First- I have written the NFB webmaster, David Andrews for an accounting on
what we or any one can post to an NFB mailing list. Soon we will know what
our limits are, no matter if we personally or as a Division want one thing
or another, the higher authority will rule.

Second- There again, guys, one way to share that avoids any list rules
and/or one individual's personal dislikes, is to ask for volunteers and the
author sends his or her work via attachment to those who are willing to read
the work.

Robert Leslie Newman
President NFB Writers' division
Writers' Division Website-