[stylist] Protecting the younger group from materials too adult for them

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 01:23:41 UTC 2010

Thumbs up, Robert!  I agree totally with this, especially  the last few
lines.  Recommendations could work too.  This is what is  done on one poetry
site I belong to but even there we do label those pieces that  may contain
'adult' or as one of the moderators calls it... mature themes, which  includes
anything from sensuality to abuse.

In a message dated 4/29/2010 7:36:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,