[stylist] August Telephone Gathering- 8/29/2010

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Sun Aug 8 05:39:08 UTC 2010

oh I found the date it was in the subject line sorry about that.
Shelley J. Alongi
Independent Consultant with The Pampered Chef
Consultant#628861
Home Office: (714)869-3207
Why You Should Start Your Own business with the Pampered Chef: 630-261-3537
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org
**railroading, planes, romance,