[stylist] August Telephone Gathering date

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Aug 8 15:04:15 UTC 2010

Okay guys- Sorry for the choice of formatting my message concerning this
month's gathering. I put the date in the subject line, only and really
should have included it in the body as  well. (I'm still not super thinking
as well as I do when I am feeling well; it's this recovery stuff, the
endless heavy fatigue.) So yeah, August 29th, the last Sunday of the month.

I really think talking with Dennis will be of value. Granted, this
topic/guest is not as pointed to writing as some of our past and future
topics, but it is a group of NFB brothers and sisters who are also into ---
presenting personal creative talents to --- entertain, to educate, to -- and
they too are writers and are many times the voices and presenters of "the
writers" product. (One of our favorite STYLIST/Division members is part of
PAD (Performing Arts Division), Donna Hill and I'm hoping she will be there
with us when we talk to Dennis. (Anyone else of the Writers' Division also a
member of PAD?)

See you on the telephone, August 29th, 2010.

Robert Leslie Newman
President NFB Writers' division
Writers' Division Website-
Personal Website-