[stylist] I'm new

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 15 15:10:10 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am new here  and wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Ashley Bramlett.  I'm visually impaired but use jaws and braille.  I graduated from Marymount University in May 2009
with a BA in liberal studies
My studies focussed on psychology and communication.

Currently I'm looking for work.  I'm probably going to work in the county government or nonprofit sector.  To obtain my first job I'm pretty open as long as the job uses my skills and talents.
I really enjoy writing, more in the nonfiction area, and thought about being a writer on the side.  In any case I'm sure I'll do lots of writing on my job.  I hope to work in some outreach capacity or public relations or public affairs.
I thought I'd join to find out what you do as writers and see what challenges you encounter as a writer.

I'll have some questions soon.  I look forward to chatting with you all.

Have a good day.

Ashley