[stylist] social networking and youth slam

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 20 19:11:51 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

    This also does not mean that we can't just raise the money ourselves
never mind mucking with inaccessible Web resources. If we can develop the
technology to enable a blind person to drive a car independently we should
have the know-how to develop our own social networking services to serve as
a model and to demonstrate how such a service can be made accessible to all.
We don't need Pepsi's money all that badly if our position on Web
accessibility will be compromised in the process.

Peter Donahue