[stylist] Instead of Cars, Jobs

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Aug 25 03:36:12 UTC 2010

Joe:

Jobline was terminated because the U.S. Department of Labor stopped
running the database that that powered the whole thing.  They felt
there were national services like monster.com and state job databases
in most, if not all states, so their efforts were no longer necessary.

Without a data feed, there was no JobLine.