[stylist] Podcasting Monthly Telephone gatherings

Marion Gwizdala, M.S. marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Thu Dec 2 11:04:25 UTC 2010

Robert,
    I will definitely be able to join the December gathering, since NAGDU
has postponed our Board meeting until January due to the Holidays. this is
great for me, since much of the writing I do is technical writing.
    One option that might be considered is podcasting the meetings on the
internet. If you are using

HTTP://FreConferenceCall.com

Saving the recording as a podcast is an option.

Fraternally yours,
Marion