[stylist] Writers' division Monthly Telephone Gathering- December

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sat Dec 11 02:55:41 UTC 2010

Well, a writer of technical materials is proving to be technically difficult
to keep on board for a call! This is our second person that has had to
cancel on us.

The reason for my tardy notice on this, is that I've been seeking out a
replacement. I know one is out there! And we will capture one sooner than
later.

So for this month, we are going to have a unique gathering, a challenging
meeting of minds in which we will "play word games." Jim Canaday and I have
come up with a few worthy challenges and we would like it very much that if
you join us, bring a word game with you!

The meet this month will be at or on our usual schedule, the last Sunday of
the month, Sunday December 26th. And yes, it is the day after Christmas and
may pose a impossible challenge for some to make; sorry for that. December
is one of those months that has the potential for many special events and
--- well, it is what it is. Come and let us play with words!!!

The time is- 8:30 PM Eastern; 7:30 PM Central; 6:30 PM Mountain; 5:30 PM
Pacific.

The phone number to call is- 218-339-4300

The code is: 568839# (last character is a number sign)

Robert Leslie Newman

President- NFB Writers' Division

Division Website

 <http://www.nfb-writers-division.org> http://www.nfb-writers-division.org