[stylist] littleton tragedy blog/comment posts, was Donna's post of article

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sun Dec 19 00:17:34 UTC 2010

Jim,
The way blind people are portrayed in comments on the internet is a pet
peeve of mine. I often find things that are offensive or woefully
ill-informed, and I try to leave level-headed responses when I can. Many
times, though, you have to register to leave comments and it isn't worth
the hassle.
Donna

Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:
www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill
Ezine Articles:
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=D._W._Hill
American Chronicle:
www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org